Gothic Revival church. The hamlet of St Aubin was given a vicarial chapel by royal ordinance in 1831. It would become totally independent from the parish of Langrune in 1843 when the first vicar was appointed. But it is thanks to the abbot Bossard that the present-day church was built in the 1850s. Church closed outside religious offices. Guided tours in french on Wednesdays from April to September at 2.30 p.m. Register with the tourist office.


Contact / Find

  • Address: Rue Abbe Bossard, 14750 SAINT-AUBIN-SUR-MER
  • Phone:


Go to top