Description

Former fortified castle of the ninth century which has been transformed at the end of the sixteenth century by François d’O and late seventeenth century by Anne Morant. Classified historical monument in 1910. This castle is surrounded by a wooded park of one hectare. This castle remains private and is not open to the public.

Contact / Find

  • Address: 2 avenue du château, 14470 COURSEULLES-SUR-MER
  • Phone:

Share:

Go to top